Wydział: Architektura i Wzornictwo, Grafika, Malarstwo, Rzeźba i Intermedia
Sanitary Rules and Regulations
based on Regulations of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk regarding the use of the infrastructure and buildings of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk in order to ensure the safety during the pandemic and the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
- While Being at the Academy, you are obliged to:
- act according to the sanitary and safety rules specified in these regulations;
- giving the required data in the book entitled "Records of entries and stays at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk from August 31, 2020, in order to ensure safety for the duration of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic" located at the entrances to the buildings of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk;
- submit to body temperature control/measurement at the request of the security guard.
In the case of non-compliance with the provisions of these regulations, a person staying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk will be asked to leave the building.
- Compliance with the principles related to health safety includes the following:
- frequent handwashing with soap and water, maintaining hygiene in sanitary facilities and using an alcohol-based hand disinfectant that is available at building entrances and exits, corridors and toilets;
- the need to notify the relevant sanitary services, i.e. the locally competent district Sanitary-Epidemiological Station, and heads of the departments about a suspected SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection (yours or a person's staying in the same household;
- use of personal protective equipment in the form of masks or helmets covering the mouth and nose in all common parts of the building, such as toilets, lobbies, passages and other passageways, administration offices;
Safety rules in the classrooms:
- the maximum number of people gathering in the studios and other classrooms is limited;
- on the front door there is bilingual information about the maximum number of people who may stay in the room;
- the required distance between persons following the current regulations generally applicable in the case of an epidemic or epidemic threat;
- marked seats cannot be occupied;
- the rooms, after the classes, and also during breaks should be regularly aired;
- in the rooms without the possibility of opening windows, ongoing operation of the ventilation system is required.
Safety rules in the public area (lobbies, corridors, toilets):
- after entering the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts, you should immediately disinfect your hands with a disinfectant located at the entrances to the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk;
- dispensers with disinfecting liquid have an appropriate, bilingual description;
- used personal protective equipment should be thrown to the marked rubbish bin, which is located on each floor;
- on the entrance door to the toilets, there is bilingual information about the permissible number of users at a given time. Please wait for your turn in the lobby;
- toilets are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- in each toilet, apart from soap and disposable towels, there is an alcohol-based hand disinfectant, which is regularly refilled by cleaning staff.
Rules for using elevators:
- It is recommended to use elevators only when necessary (reduced mobility, transport of heavy materials);
- maximum of two people can stay in the elevator at the same time, who should keep the greatest possible distance;
- the elevator user is obliged to cover the mouth and nose.
Safety rules for the library:
- reducing the number of people using the library to 2 people per 1 employee;
- introducing the requirement to schedule an appointment in the library and book places in the reading room by phone: 58 301 28 01 extension number 30 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- a requirement to return borrowed library materials with the use of a dropbox in the library lobby;
- making sure not to exceed the designated lines (floor markings);
- limitation of opening hours: The library is open from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Procedure in case of suspected coronavirus infection
1. In the case of observing symptoms such as fever, intense runny nose or cough, shortness of breath and breathing problems on a given working day, and in connection with the need to measure body temperature in such cases, as well as to secure a place of isolation until the arrival of the Emergency Service, – a Team of Coordinators, hereinafter referred to as the "Team", is appointed, consisting of:
- main coordinator – Specialist for health and safety and fire protection – Julian Drewa (e-mail: email@example.com; phone: 533 575 601.
- deputy coordinators: Marzena Kołodziejska (firstname.lastname@example.org), Patrycja Ossolińska (email@example.com).
- Students, doctoral students and employees of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk are obliged to immediately inform a team of coordinators by phone and e-mail about a suspected coronavirus disease or the quarantine at the following number: 0048 533 575 601 or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .pl;
- In the event of a deterioration of health indicating infection with coronavirus at the Academy of Fine Arts, the team of coordinators is obliged to direct the patient to separate rooms which are designated in the University's facilities.
Announcement of the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk No. 7/2020 from August 28, 2020, regarding the organization of education at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk in the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021
- In the winter semester 2020/21 classes at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk will be conducted in a hybrid system.
- Lectures will be conducted mainly online, i.e. with the use of distance learning methods and techniques – regardless of whether this form of classes is appropriately provided in the education program.
- Classes – such as art and design studios, workshops, seminars and others which, due to the need to obtain learning outcomes, must be carried out, in whole or in part, in direct contact with the teacher, will be conducted in a traditional form, in the applicable sanitary regime, taking into account generally applicable regulations, decisions, recommendations and guidelines of the bodies of the State Sanitary Inspection and in accordance with the rules in force at the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Classes for first-year students of first-cycle and long-cycle studies will be conducted mostly in traditional form.
- Detailed rules of the organization of education in the winter semester 2020/2021 at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk will be described as a separate Rector's Ordinance at a later date. They will depend on the development of the epidemiological situation and the guidelines of the appropriate authorities.
- The rules set out in this announcement regarding the organization of education may change depending on the epidemiological situation.