Wydział: Architektura i Wzornictwo, Grafika, Malarstwo, Rzeźba i Intermedia
Announcement of the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk No. 7/2020 from August 28, 2020, regarding the organization of education at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk in the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021
- In the winter semester 2020/21 classes at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk will be conducted in a hybrid system.
- Lectures will be conducted mainly online, i.e. with the use of distance learning methods and techniques – regardless of whether this form of classes is appropriately provided in the education program.
- Classes – such as art and design studios, workshops, seminars and others which, due to the need to obtain learning outcomes, must be carried out, in whole or in part, in direct contact with the teacher, will be conducted in a traditional form, in the applicable sanitary regime, taking into account generally applicable regulations, decisions, recommendations and guidelines of the bodies of the State Sanitary Inspection and in accordance with the rules in force at the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Classes for first-year students of first-cycle and long-cycle studies will be conducted mostly in traditional form.
- Detailed rules of the organization of education in the winter semester 2020/2021 at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk will be described as a separate Rector's Ordinance at a later date. They will depend on the development of the epidemiological situation and the guidelines of the appropriate authorities.
- The rules set out in this announcement regarding the organization of education may change depending on the epidemiological situation.